Learn how to create automated solutions with no tech skills necessary!
Anson Evaluate in partnership with Tonic Workflows offer a three week course introducing how the Docassemble platform can be used within law firms to create your own LawTech.
What is Docassemble?
Docassemble is an open-source expert system for guided interviews and document assembly. It provides a web site that conducts interviews with users.
Documents can be built using the information gathered (such as word docs or PDF’s) which users can download or e-mail.
Other than document assembly, Docassemble can be used for a wide range of applications – for example they might submit an application, direct the user to other resources on the internet, store user input, interact with APIs, or simply provide the user with information.
You can run a demo here: https://docassemble.org/demo.html
What can you build with Docassemble?
Some examples of Docassemble projects are available here:
MADE: Massachusetts Defense for Eviction
Application Notices (N244) + Witness Statements
MassAccess – Eviction, Domestic Violence, Family Law, Court Fee Waivers
Capturing Electronic Signatures
Prerequisites, Application and Enrolment
Prerequisites: You do not need any experience of coding prior to the course, just a willingness to learn (and refer to documentation!).
Taught sessions will take place over three weeks. The course structure will briefly consist of:
- Creating your first Docassemble interview
- Automating a Single Document
- Automating a Client Care Letter
- Data Types & Interview Structure
- Handling Information
- The importance of API’s
- Automating a Standard Directions Order
- Completing PDF forms using Docassemble
- Using Docassemble in your workplace
What will you Achieve?
By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Use Docassemble to create their own interview
- Breakdown a document into Docassemble code format
- Create their own LawTech through the use of Docassemble
- Understand the impact LawTech can have in the ‘real world’
- Understand the importance of API
2021/2022 Course Dates
Taught course sessions take place between 9am-12pm each Tuesday.
November 30th, December 7th + 14th
February 8th, 15th + 22nd
March 22nd, 29th + 5th April
£295+VAT per person
To book your place, register through the link: bit.ly/AutomateIT
For more information, email us at email@example.com.