A Track Record You Can Trust
We’re proud to be able to say that we’ve always brought our clients through data breaches. Our record of success speaks for itself, we’ve never had a client fined when they’ve been approached by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). We’re also regularly asked to take part in expert panels or invited to speak at conferences.
Dr Heather Anson
Anson Evaluate is headed up by Dr Heather Anson. She has a doctorate in law specialising in taxation and regulation and ran a US law firm for ten years. She is highly experienced in data protection across multiple countries having advised multinationals operating in countries including US, UK, Germany, Italy, Russia, Malaysia, Australia and China. It is this experience of cross-cultural understanding that enables her to advise businesses on a wealth of issues across different jurisdictions.
The go-to people for data protection
- We’ve consulted with MPs on issues of data privacy, compliance and artificial intelligence regulations.
- We’ve advised Downing Street on technology in small businesses and the barriers to compliance based on funding.
- We’ve participated in a Commons debate about the fourth industrial revolution – the digital revolution – and compliance issues for small technology firms in the digital age.
- We’ve led European Law Students Association (ELSA) summer schools in Prague, Italy, Poland.
- We’ve chaired and participated in conference panels for Net Law Media, the largest legal technology conference in Europe.
- We’ve served on expert panels for investors and given training at Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) a world-leading professional membership group for learning and UBS Investment Bank, the biggest bank in Switzerland.
- We’ve given advice to companies across multiple countries in UK, US and European companies wanting to predict legislative actions on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and specific issues such as the Experian data breach.